I’m pretty sure Sauron had no need to invest money. But if he did, he’d probably use a three-fund strategy despite being an evil genius. Investing often seems daunting and complex. But it can also be simple.
Continue reading “Three-fund strategy to bind them all”
Here’s my April 2019 Income Fund update, following on from last month’s March update. Click on for the details…
Here’s my March 2019 Income Fund update, following on from last month’s February update. Click on for the details…
In March this year I changed my stock purchasing rules for individual stocks (yes, again). Here are the new rules and the reasoning behind them.
Continue reading “New stock purchasing rules”
Here’s my February 2019 Income Fund update, following on from last month’s 1 CARAT ENHANCED D VS ROUND CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 14K WHITE gold. Click on for the details…
My first update for 2019! Here’s my January 2019 Income Fund update, following on from last month’s (and last year’s) December update. Click on for the details…
- 10k pink gold Womens Red color Enhanced Diamond Sea Turtle Tortoise Pendant
- 14K gold Designer Bracelet by A.E 7 Long SALE SAVE 1,400
- 14k White gold Raphael Angel Earrings 0.96 grams
- 14k Yellow gold Round Agate Cabochon Button Stud Post Earrings
- 14k Yellow gold, Jersey Collection, Small Number 35 Pendant
- 2ct Marquise Cut Red Garnet Engagement Ring 14k Yellowgold Over Unique Solitaire
- 9Ct Yellow gold Garnet Flower Head Ring UK Size N+ US 6 ¾
- Brand New 14 Karat Yellow gold 0.84 Hematite Drop Earrings
- Drop Dangle Earrings in 14k Yellow gold Over w 0.30 Carat Brilliant Cut Diamond
- John Hardy Diamond Naga Circle Ring
- Nice Quality Vintage Full Hallmarked Solid 9CT gold Oval Dark Agate Signet Ring
OK, I know. It’s practically Summer of 2019 and here I am writing a New Year post. But I’m trying to catch up so I have to live in the past for a couple more months. I think Financial Independence is a journey than a destination, so here are some changes I’ll be making for 2019.
The last update of 2018. How did the month’s wild market ride affect my Income Fund? Did I make my 2018 income target? Here’s my December 2018 Income Fund update, following on from last month’s November update. Click on for the details…